[u-u] The article I mentioned last night

Dan Astoorian djast at ecf.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 13 20:58:00 EDT 2015

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:37:18 EDT, arocker at Vex.Net writes:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/03/nexenta_core_storage_vulnerability_sm
> all_gaping_chasm
>
> Particularly the 3rd paragraph. As Dan pointed out, it is far from specific.

This appears to refer to this:

https://nexenta.com/company/media/press-releases/university-toronto-runs-nexenta-open-source-driven-software-defined

Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) is a division of Information
Technology Services (ITS), the central IT organization for the
University.

(As I mentioned, U of T is a big place, with literally hundreds of
administrative divisions that have their own IT infrastructure; the
project in the article had nothing to do with the facilities I'm
responsible for.)

--
Dan Astoorian, Systems Administrator
Engineering Computing Facility