[u-u] Computer stuff to go

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Thu Aug 20 14:11:54 EDT 2015

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 21:01:54 -0400
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy at druid.net> wrote:
> We are downsizing and a bunch of stuff has to go.  Much of it is

OK, I am having an open house Sunday from 1:00PM to 5:00PM.  Come and
pay through my stuff.  I am at 207 Gamble Avenue near Donlands and
Cosburn in East York.  Make an offer on anything that you are
interested in.  For most items offers of $0 will be seriously
considered.  There are a few items that I would feel bad if I didn't
get something for them.  Even those items might go for free if you also
carted away a bunch of other stuff.

There is also some non-computer stuff.  I have a complete PA for
example as well as a trucker GPS and other stuff.

I will try to put up some pictures later today.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.
IM: darcy at Vex.Net, VoIP: sip:darcy at druid.net