[u-u] Asset tracking...

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 13 16:16:29 EST 2015

Since it's key-value structure, from top of my head,

    1. spreadsheet -- simplest, but you can't do any complicated query.

    2. SQL -- probably single table would suffice.  Query is obvious.
    But, data entry can be tedious.

    3. textfile -- each line contains key/value.  Will require scripting
    skills.  Data entry is simple but tedious, because you have to make
    sure the same key is used in all files.

    4. filesystem -- filename is the key, and its content is value.
    Even simpler then textfile, but same problem with data entry.
--
William