[u-u] Website changes...

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:02:32 EDT 2016

Got a note from one of the nice folks at Ryerson who helps with
getting us a meeting room who notes that he looked at the UU web page
and noticed we don't explicitly mention Ryerson anywhere on the web
page... We need to fix this ASAP.

How is this is as a web page text?:

Unix Unanimous Meeting - Wednesday 14 September 2016

Map of Area

The next meeting of Unix Unanimous will be held at 6:45 pm on
Wednesday 14 September 2016, in room ENG202 on the second floor of the
Ryerson University George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre
building at 245 Church Street, Toronto (near Yonge and Dundas).

Unix Unanimous is an informal gathering of people interested in Unix
and related topics. There are no fees or membership requirements, and
the meeting is open to all. Participants typically include Unix
professionals, students, and hobbyists.

This message will be repeated on the Monday before the meeting. If
there are any items for the agenda, please email
www-uu at unixunanimous.org before then.

The meeting is always held on the second Wednesday of each month.

Special Announcements:

A very big thank you to the staff at Ryerson University and in
particular David Mason for obtaining our current space at Ryerson
University.
Also, a big thank you to Alan Rosenthal, and Dan Astoorian for their
past help with obtaining space for Unix Unanimous.

A mailing list has been set up for this announcement. If you wish to
receive notification via email, go to
https://unixunanimous.org/mailman/listinfo/u-u/ to add yourself to the
list.
A map of the area can be found at http://unixunanimous.org, where this
message is repeated, and will always contain the correct location and
time of the next meeting.