[u-u] What's a good digital capture card?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Tue May 24 08:08:42 EDT 2016

| From: Doug Lee <douglee at vex.net>

|  I forgot to mention the HVR-1600 has a built in Mpeg2 encoder in case anyone
| still wants analogue with very low CPU usage.

Since analogue is now useless to me, I'm throwing away a bunch of
Hauppauge and Haupauge-like analogue-only tuner-with-encoder cards.
All worked well with MythTV (until Rogers turned off analogue).

6 x Adaptec AVC-2410
1 x Hauppauge PVR-150

If you'd like some or all, just ask.  I need to know before I take
them to this Saturday's Enviroment Day for recycling.
<http://www1.toronto.ca/City%20Of%20Toronto/Solid%20Waste%20Management%20Services/1.%20Overview/1.2.%20Community%20Environment%20Days/ced16_schedule-bring_may5-16.pdf>