[u-u] Live booting from USB key (.iso)

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sun May 29 17:23:03 EDT 2016

Your ISO image probably didn't have "hard disk" emulation.  Try
    fdisk -l /dev/sr0
If it shows some sort of partition table, then it has harddisk
emulation.  If not, then you need to add it.  'isohybrid' will do that.
    isohybrid xxx.iso
will modify in-place.

If all fails, then try Windows program "Rufus" (I think).  It's one of
the better ones out there.  You can even use it to create USB boot disk
from Windows install DVD.
--
William