[u-u] Our team at kobo needs a sysadmin

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Fri Jun 2 12:03:27 EDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 05:37:51PM +0200, Vuk Vujovic wrote:
> That is ad for job there on the spot. I thought you have something like
> remote work from home or something. I don't think they will hire me as I
> am from Serbia and too far away.
>
> But thanks anyways.

at kobo, we are not afraid to interview/hire from far off countries.

as a member of the rakuten group of companies, we are already operating in
multiple countries as it is, canada, japan, US, germany, ireland, to
name a few.

we also have positions in germany, if you are interested, i can send them
to you.

--jim