[u-u] Keyboards...

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 13 03:40:31 EDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:59:57PM -0400, Colin McGregor wrote:
> ErgoDox and Dactyl keyboards, does anyone here have any experience with
> either? I am currently using a Microsoft Natural keyboard on my "main" home
> computer, ugly but very comfortable to type on, so conditionally
> recommended. The ErdoDox and Dactyl keyboards both look even uglier than
> the Microsoft, but are they even more comfortable?

I'm surprised that you like Microsoft Natural keyboard.  I found <Space>
key too stiff and won't go down consistently and smoothly, as though
from poor plastic fit and not by design.

I have RealForce keyboard by Topre Corporation with capacitive Topre key
switch from <elitekeyboards.com>.  Even though it's "straight" keyboard,
it's the reason why I'm still typing today.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>