[u-u] seeking web developer, UI/UX focus

John Sellens jsellens at syonex.com
Thu Jul 19 20:11:21 EDT 2018

Hi - hope no one minds a job posting - apologies if so.

We're looking for a web developer with a UI/UX focus to join our
small team.  We're based in Newmarket, and meet in person once a week.
Full-time, permanent, likely looking for junior/intermediate, but we're
flexible for the right candidate.

Lots of home-grown code, PHP, postgresql, etc.  Since I joined, a year
ago, we've been working on moving closer to CI/CD, more modularity,
and all the rgular goodness.

Job posting is here, and I'm happy to answer any questions:
    https://www.aecdaily.com/careers/

Thanks - cheers

John
jsellens at syonex.com