[u-u] Throwing gasoline on the fire..

Bill Duncan bduncan at beachnet.org
Sun Jul 22 00:17:07 EDT 2018

Yep, that works, for bash.

I once dealt with an org that had over a hundred "vi" users and one
emacs user. We had set puppet up in a way that you could mark env
files to be distributed to your home directories everywhere. I was
the only one that had .inputrc as one of the files.

I also suggested we set root up with "vi" and was voted down because
hardly anyone wanted to learn a new way of working on the command
line. From all those vi users! They mostly wanted to continue
using arrow keys and backspacing over the things they changed.

Sad..

Cheers!

--
Bill Duncan,         | http://billduncan.org/