[u-u] Throwing gasoline on the fire..

Bill Duncan bduncan at beachnet.org
Mon Jul 23 12:32:11 EDT 2018

LoL, yes "ed". Unfortunately, we don't have front panel switches on our
computers anymore, so can't directly program on the metal..

It was Greg Woods who first turned me on to using vi mode on the command
line with ksh, some time in the early nineties. I'd been using csh until
then. I was a quick convert..

--
Bill Duncan,         | http://billduncan.org/
bduncan at beachnet.org | - linux/unix/network