[u-u] I now have a smaller phone, and therefor want its big brother in the way of a pad

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Sun Jun 24 16:46:41 EDT 2018

[Also posed to GTALUG]

I used to use a smallish LG, but courtesy of Scott, I have a Unihertz
jelly, https://www.unihertz.com/jelly.html that is about half the size ,
(3 1/2 x 1 3/4") with about 2/3 the screen area of the LG.

Now I need something about the size of my Kobo,
https://ca.kobobooks.com/products/kobo-aura (6.5 x 4.5") for programs
like Open Street Map and Waites' Guide to North American Birds.  Any
recommendations for good, relatively inexpensive pads that run Android 7
or 8?

--dave

--
davecb at spamcop.net            |                      -- Mark Twain