[u-u] seeking web developer, project lead

John Sellens jsellens at syonex.com
Wed Feb 13 14:53:40 EST 2019

Hi - hope no one minds a job posting - apologies if so.

We're looking for a web developer/project lead to join our small team
for a new project.  We're based in Newmarket, and meet in person once
a week.  Full-time, permanent, likely looking for intermediate/senior,
but we're flexible for the right candidate.

Likely PHP front end, MySQL, some middle layer, using current practices.

Job posting is here, and I'm happy to answer any questions:
    https://www.aecdaily.com/careers/

Thanks - cheers

John
jsellens at syonex.com