[u-u] Hosting one-page HTML file

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 23 17:46:14 EST 2019

How about a free dynamic DNS, and point that to your home router?  Most routers nowdays have Web and FTP services which I have turned off.

   On Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 9:11:02 a.m. EST, Dan Astoorian <djast at ecf.utoronto.ca> wrote:

 I have a sudden, urgent, short-term need to publish an open letter to
owners of my condo (to oppose a by-law amendment).  I've drafted it and
created a self-contained HTML file, but I can't find a way to publish it
via Gdrive/Google Docs (if I upload the HTML, clicking on the link
displays the HTML).

Can anyone recommend a (cheap, preferably free) way to put up a single
low-volume web page for a month or so?

Thanks,

--
Dan Astoorian, Systems Administrator