[u-u] Connectivity

David Gilbert uu at dclg.ca
Tue Apr 7 15:45:26 EDT 2020

On 2020-04-07 15:23, D'Arcy Cain wrote:

> As Dave menioned, many people on the list can service you including
> Vex.Net where you are already a client.
>
> Installs are really delayed.  I don't trust the two week estimate.  I
> think that they will keep pushing it out but whatever it is, any Bell
> reseller will give you the same install date.

I've had two installs given two weeks.  They haven't installed yet (so
maybe I'll update the group then).  It might even be region dependent.
I do know that I got one estimate on the submission form (which was the
regular 5 days) and then it got pushed to two weeks for these
customers.  It may also depend on whether it's dry-loop or not.
Obviously anything requiring a site visit is an enormous concern.