[u-u] Deep Fakes Re: Backdrops...

Hugh Gamble hugh at phaedrav.com
Thu May 14 12:13:27 EDT 2020

 More fun
(you need some decent power modern gfx)
Run Avatarify

Anaconda runs an artificial neural net
to change your face to the person of your choice
Add a video broadcasting wedge to create a virtual camera
Tell Zoom, Skype, whatever to use this camera.

You are now online as Doug Ford, Donald Trump, Shakira, Elon Musk ...

https://github.com/alievk/avatarify

If you just want to get out of a work meeting,
set your backdrop to a still of yourself,
or insert a video loop of yourself bringing yourself coffee on cam.