[u-u] Bounce problem?

Unix Unanimous u-u at unixunanimous.org
Sat Jan 30 15:56:00 EST 2021

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021, arocker at Vex.Net wrote:

|I just received a message about "excessive bounces" with some hex stuff in
|the Subject: line. I hesitate to reply to anything odd-looking. Is that
|kosher?

	It is "kosher" in the sense that it came from the UU mailserv,
	altho it is also the result of a longstanding bug

	When that happens we normally manually revert those bogus account
	locks, which is what we also did in this case

	Eventually we will upgrade the server to replace those boring old
	bugs with exciting new ones ;)

O .		Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario	+1 416 410 0879
  o  _///_ //	Email: bdb at 0123456789-abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw.xyz
   <`)=  _<<	Although the moon is smaller than the earth,
      \\\  \\		it is farther away.