[u-u] Tales from the dawn of time

David Gilbert uu at dclg.ca
Sat Oct 2 11:40:09 EDT 2021

I think you'd need to spend awhile defining your terms of engagement.  I
mean... the difference legally? philosophically? a comparison of the
standard commands? against SYSV or BSD or POSIX or some other
derivative? as implemented on a ... ? in the zeitgeist?  as a
development model?  in terms of engagement?  in terms of evangelism?
w.r.t. the environment of the time?

Your first task in the assignment is likely to reduce the problem set to
one that can be answered within your word length limitation.