[u-u] Looking for a cable puller in Toronto

UU u-u at unixunanimous.org
Mon Jan 30 21:05:44 EST 2023

On Mon, 30 Jan 2023, Hugh Gamble wrote:

|P.S. the office is mostly laptops, mostly on WiFi, which mostly makes me happy.
|But some of the rooms still need some old fashioned GigE (and 10Gbase-T).

	WiFi is evil.

	We had a client with a similar laptop/wifi setup, which was
	a nightmare of dropouts & security issues, most of which
	went away after we put everyone onto good ol' ethernet :)

O .		Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario	+1 416 410 0879
  o  _///_ //	Email: bdb at 0123456789-abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw.xyz
   <`)=  _<<	Although the moon is smaller than the earth,
      \\\  \\		it is farther away.