[u-u] looking for a senior postgres person

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Mon Apr 8 09:56:05 EDT 2024

Hi,

TUCOWS / Wavelo is looking for a senior Postgres person.

I've been with them for 4 years now, and, I can't say enough good about
the company.

- 100% remote (attending the office on Mowat Street is optional, if at all)
- pay rates are good/excellent
- benefits are excellent
- challenging, yet interesting work

The base salary range for this position is $146,300.00 - $162,500.00 USD
for US residents OR $130,000.00 - $144,000.00 CAD for Canadian
residents. Other countries will differ.
if you are interested, have a look at:
https://www.tucows.com/careers/jobs?gh_jid=5820681003

(if you apply, please let me know so that i can get a referral bonus)

pass it on.

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      jim at reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
  -- Hunter S. Thompson