[u-u] Unix Unanimous meeting - Wednesday 8 May 2024

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:30:42 EDT 2024

Apologies all (sort of). I need help.

For the last few days I have been battling some sort of virus that has
left me drowsy and coughing up a storm. So, I am not the person to
moderate tonight's meeting. What I can/will do is start the meeting,
then pass moderation on to someone else, followed by my crawling back
to bed. Hopefully I will not have to say a single word tonight.

All the best,

Colin.