[u-u] Kit recycling

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Fri Dec 4 12:40:45 EST 2015

On 2015-12-04 12:15 PM, Doug Lee wrote:
> I don't know of anything specific but know of two people who have found
> working core2duo machines in the garbage. I was present for one of them.

Yeah, I've found one working C2D iMac in the dumpster, and a second that
'just' needed a panel transplant.

I don't really have any 'sufficiently modern' gear to donate to the
cause, unfortunately. Apart from one C2D LGA775 CPU that I don't need
any more having swapped for a C2Quad. I could post that CPU to you if it
helps.

--Toby