[u-u] O'Reilly book deal, cheap

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 2 22:20:18 EST 2016

Ok, a dumb question from Android newbie...

I already downloaded few apps from "Play Store" on my Nexus 5X.  Now,
what is "proper" way to copy all these mobi/epub/pdf files from my
computer to my phone?

I can run "netcat | tar" from Termux (rudimentary Ubuntu environment
with ssh and other command line packages).  But, that's not what people
do normally.
--
William