[u-u] jobs @ rakuten/kobo

D'Arcy Cain darcy at druid.net
Sat Aug 5 09:02:00 EDT 2017

On 08/04/2017 10:22 PM, Anthony de Boer wrote:
> William Park wrote:
>> I couldn't help notice that this position says "Automation Engineer" in title but says "Software Developer in Test" in description.  I assume it's similar to "Test Automation Engineer"?
>
> Welcome to the 21st century, where more time and effort goes into coding
> the automated regression testing of a new feature than needs to go into
> coding the feature itself.  :-)

Which is a good thing.  Better than "Welcome to the 20th century where
more time and effort goes into debugging regressions than went into the
coding the feature itself."

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.
IM: darcy at Vex.Net, VoIP: sip:darcy at druid.net