[u-u] jobs @ rakuten/kobo

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Sat Aug 5 09:14:19 EDT 2017

The wording suggests a group doing "code first, test whenever".

And with people other than the authors writing the tests, they may
easily test for a particular implementation rather than a desired
result. That was endemic at WG.

  My recent experiments with BDD suggest black-box testing at a high
level for success first, then cautiously for regressions that were
user-visible.

--dave