[u-u] Video dealing with Pi zero

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:36:14 EDT 2017

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 11:30 AM, <arocker at vex.net> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNyvmnGoSKY
>
> And other material relevant to last week's discussion.

Good stuff, and in addition here is the full list of Raspberry Pi
Foundation products including the often overlooked Compute Modules :

https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/

For Ken's purposes, doing things like copying USB keys, I would look at the
likes of the Raspberry Pi Zero (but you would need an external USB hub) or
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.

If you just want one Raspberry PI some of the local shops can be cheaper
(after you take exchange rate, customs, and shipping charges into account),
namely Sayal (http://sayal.com), Creatron (https://www.creatroninc.com/)
and Canada Robotix (http://www.canadarobotix.com/).

If you want more than one Raspberry Pi it is typically cheaper (per Pi) to
order by mail. When it comes to getting a Raspberry Pi Zero I will
typically order from Adafruit : https://www.adafruit.com/pizero. For the
Raspberry Pi 3 model B I typically order from MCM Electronics :
http://www.mcmelectronics.com/ . For Raspberry Pi cases I do have a soft
spot for Pimoroni cases, a mid-priced case, not the cheapest case, not the
most expensive and available in several different colours :
https://shop.pimoroni.com/collections/raspberry-pi/case and
https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/pibow-zero-w .

All the best.

Colin.