[u-u] Odds and Ends

Adam Holland ajh8888 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:09:11 EDT 2018

To clarify regarding my email setup, I already have my own independent
email server, I just forgot to mention where I was.  At this point, I am
ready to move my u-u subscription over, but I wanted to figure out what to
do about mailing lists before I move them all over.  I have an "adam@"
inbox now, but unless I find a way to filter mail that's not too
complicated, I might just make a second inbox such as "lists@" or
"adam-lists@" so I can keep the group discussions separate from 1-on-1
discussions.

-Adam