[u-u] Odds and Ends

u-u at unixunanimous.org u-u at unixunanimous.org
Mon Jul 23 14:39:39 EDT 2018

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018, Greg A. Woods wrote:

|BTW, on the topic of mail servers and mail sorting, I second DG's
|recommendation of Postifx + Cyrus IMAP and use of Sieve (though I would
|avoid any "web"-based UI to any of it by at least an AU).

	We've been pleased with the flexibiliy & stability
	of postfix + dovecot ... as far as webmail GUI's go,
	current "developer" versions of squirrelmail seem to
	have most of the kinks ironed out - no doubt there
	are better-supported webmail clients extant ...

O .		Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario	+1 416 410 0879
  o  _///_ //	Email: bdb at 0123456789-abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw.xyz
   <`)=  _<<	Cave Pilus Cani
      \\\  \\		( Beware of the Hair of the dog ;)