[u-u] Throwing gasoline on the fire..

u-u at unixunanimous.org u-u at unixunanimous.org
Mon Jul 23 17:00:39 EDT 2018

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018, Jim Mercer wrote:

|i find it sad the number of "sysadmins", particularly linux "sysadmins", who
|don't even have a basic grasp of vi, and use nano exclusively.
|
|this, combined with systemd, is what continues to make me shake my head at
|the knowledge level of incoming sysadmins.

	I'd like to speak up for such sysadmins, some of
	which are on this list (or ones like this) in order
	to become more clueful and/or engage in various
	dialogs about issues they're trying to deal with

	I for one welcome such interactions, as i expect Jim
	does as well :)

O .		Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario	+1 416 410 0879
  o  _///_ //	Email: bdb at 0123456789-abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw.xyz
   <`)=  _<<	Cave Pilus Cani
      \\\  \\		( Beware of the Hair of the dog ;)