[u-u] FreePBX expertese? Re: Business Internet Providers in Toronto?

Hugh Gamble hugh at phaedrav.com
Fri Feb 7 10:28:10 EST 2020

 Thanks Stephen.

Zayo, Cogent, and Bell all service that location.
Cogent is looking like a good option,
notwithstanding the ARIN whois ban for data mining.

Now we need a good SIP provider to run on our new connection...

But next topic:

Anybody know and recommend some local FreePBX/Asterisk expertise?
We'd like to pay somebody to help evalutate/design/configure/train
for a switchover from an aging Avaya phone system
to a VoIP softphone setup with laptops and headsets as clients
for an open source PBX like the FreePBX distro.

Email me if you are or know one of those people.